-
January 6th, 2004, 01:11 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Dion mentioned yesterday that the Spawn WalMart 2 packs will most likely be sold through the CC after several months at WalMart. This is good news to me! To anyone I contacted regarding these, don't bother picking one up for me... I'll just wait for the CC.
-
January 6th, 2004, 01:46 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I'm gonna head out today to see if my wallymart has them yet.
-
January 6th, 2004, 01:50 PM
#3
Inactive Member
These figures are too damn good for everyone not to get a shot at getting them. I think offering them thru the CC is a class thing to do. They're available to more people and they still retain the air of an 'exclusive'.
-
January 6th, 2004, 07:38 PM
#4
Inactive Member
cool, I'll pick up a boxed set to keep in the box if thats the case.
Other than Santa Spawn and Halloween Spawn, did they make any of the others over?
-
January 7th, 2004, 02:26 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Don't think so, just new packaging art for them I think....
I need a masked Halloween Spawn...
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 06, 2004 10:26 PM: Message edited by: The Cheshire Cat ]</font>
-
January 7th, 2004, 05:02 AM
#6
Inactive Member
NYC really blows, no freakin Wal-Marts! [img]mad.gif[/img]
-
January 7th, 2004, 05:40 AM
#7
Inactive Member
It does [img]frown.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks